International Response Fund

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

They are on a plane to Atlanta

I did not get much in the way of details, they were running to get on the plane as we spoke.  I believe it may be a commercial Delta flight, but I don't know for sure and I don't know when it will be arriving.  They will call me when they get there and we'll figure out if we can get them home from Atlanta today or tomorrow.

Apparently they were just sitting on the tarmac, waiting for flight options, there is no terminal, everything is outdoors. 

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Watch this moving post-Haiti interview with CBS newsman Harry Smith--interviewed by an insightful 9 year old. He sounds pretty shell-shocked:
    http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/parenting/detail?blogid=29&entry_id=56450

    ReplyDelete
  3. Link didn't work, is this the one you are talking about?
    http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/01/20/earlyshow/main6119386.shtml

    ReplyDelete
  4. No--here's another link to it on it's original site:
    Interview with CBS News Anchor Harry Smith

    (My bad on that link!)

    ReplyDelete