International Response Fund

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Alden Ho Photos

I've included some Alden Ho photos in the Flickr photo slide show I posted yesterday.  There are some new ones today, I will add them to the slide show but I thought I would include some here as well so you can see them directly.  All photos © Alden J. Ho Photography, aldenho.com and used with permission. You can find Alden on Facebook too and see all of his pictures, warning though, there are some graphic pictures of amputations there as well.















This is Michelle and Chris Gonzales getting prepped to head out for the day

















Here are two of the three clinic teams in the back of a panel van getting ready to head out for the day

















Clinics setup seeing patients, this is Tricia and a translator working with a patient.  They saw over 300 patients per team in about 5 hours time.
















Clinic setup, lines of people waiting to be seen
















I think this is Nitti working with a boy.  Lots of scabies and lice.
















Here's my Chris with a patient

No comments:

Post a Comment